- GE manufactures and sells home appliances, including refrigerators, freezers, ranges, dishwashers, washing machines, dryers, microwave ovens, speed cooking ovens, room air conditioners, and water filtration, softening.
- Leviton, a leading North American producer of electrical and electronic products.
- Brays Island is committed to protecting the surrounding environment while maintaining the sporting lifestyle of a traditional Lowcountry plantation.
- Kohler is a worldwide leader in plumbing products.
Thermal & Air Sealing
- Icynene manufactures its products with three objectives in mind to create Healthier, Quieter, More Energy Efficient® indoor environments.
- Koppers quality wood products are made in the USA and have enduring style and lasting craftsmanship.
- Georgia-Pacific is one of the world’s leading manufacturers and distributors of tissue, pulp, paper, packaging, building products and related chemicals.
- Chief among NAHB™’s goals is providing and expanding opportunities for all consumers to have safe, decent and affordable housing.
- The National Federation of Independent Business is the nation’s leading small-business advocacy association.
Windows & Doors
- Marvin Windows and Doors has a worldwide reputation as an innovator, progressive manufacturer and industry leader.
- Pella Corporation is a leading manufacturer of quality windows and doors available in a variety of types and styles.
- Jeld-Wen is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of reliable windows and doors.
Awards | News | Testimonials
We get cards and letters from our friends and customers. Although knowing we did the very best job possible for our customers is a reward, it is also nice to have others recognize it.
From a Satisfied Customer
“Thanks Bill. We have been very pleased with the professionalism and communication during this project. As discussed, we were concerned with ‘long distance building’ but you made it easy with your updates and detail. When/if we decide to build a guest house we will get you involved. “
From a Satisfied Customer
“I appreciate you looking out for us and the house. “
An Email from an Architect
Mr. Hutchison, the architect for the Lowcountry Plantation Remodel visited after we finished the work. Here is what he emailed us.
“I had the pleasure to visit Lowcountry Plantation a couple of weeks ago, and I very pleased to say that it looks wonderful! Ponds did a great job there, and my impression is that the owners are very satisfied. I owe you very high compliments for executing the design and finish so that the addition does NOT look like an addition. That is much harder to do than the reverse, and I thank you very much for your efforts.
Architect of Lowcountry Plantation Remodel”
An Email from a Prospective Customer
In April 2007, we prepared a proposal to help a prospective customer with a building project. In the proposal, we included a cost analysis and a list of ways to reduce costs. After we submitted our proposal, we got the following email from the prospective customer:
“I am so impressed with your professionalism and thorough analysis. We will review this proposal this weekend and get right back to you. I am excited to be moving forward with this project!! Thank you soooo much.”
We also are very excited at the prospect of working with this customer. Building projects go well with excellent customers.
A Compliment from an Architectural Review Board
Mr. & Mrs. Schuld received a letter from the local Architectural Review Board stating in part:
“I wanted to personally thank you for your dedication to the B. I. Plantation Vision. Your job site is exceptionally “clean” and the exterior colors are superb.”
We strive to keep our job sites clean and neat. Needless to say, we were gratified to have the ARB recognize our efforts.
We enlarged and converted a bathroom for handicapped access for John H. This is a note he sent us.
“I really did appreciate the card you sent me. Eddie and I want to wish you and your families a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! I think the Lord sent you to me in June 2004. I was having several problems with my wife and you all really helped me in some trying times. Stop by sometime when you’re over this way. God Bless you all!